Is SRF authorized to provide loans in Ghana?
Yes, SRF is licensed by the Bank of Ghana to provide loans and is also a member of MLAG.
For how long has SRF been in existence?
SRF started operating fully in October 2015.
What can I use SRF Loans for?
- School fess
- Rent payment
- Medical bills
- Personal needs
How long does it take to approve my request?
When the client meets our requirements, the loan request will be approved in less than 48hours for employee loans and in the same business day for student loans.
My request has been approved. What do I have to do next?
The Customer will have to come to the office for loan disbursement.
How will I repay my Loan?
Our repayment options are:
- Cash/cheque deposit to our bank Account
- Postdated cheques
- Bank transfer
- Direct debit
- Mobile Money
What will happen if I can't repay my Loan on-time?
A grace period of 2 days is allowed from the repayment date. When the period is exceeded, Customers will incur penalties. SRF Money lending has the right to take any legal action to recover outstanding debts and report delinquent borrowers to the appropriate agencies and/or authorities.
Can I pay my loan before the due time?
Yes, customers can pay loans before the due time. In this case, customers pay half of the interest of the following month and the interest is cancelled for the remaining months.
Do you intend opening other branches?
Yes, Very soon SRF will open other branches in other parts of Accra.
Does SRF welcome complaints and suggestions from Customers and potential customers?
Yes, customers can send their suggestions and complaints using our complaints and suggestion link.
Loan Requirement for Salary Workers
- A copy of a letter of employment /contract or staff ID.
- Copies of pay slips and bank statement for 3 months prior to loan application.
- A passport size picture & a copy of any ID (Passport/Driver’s license/National ID /Voters ID).
- A guarantor with either his/her payslip or bank statement for 3 months and a national ID.
- Applicant must show his/her office to our loan officer.
- Applicant must submit postdated cheques.
- Loan term is from 1 month to 9 months and monthly repayment must not exceed 40% of the applicant net monthly payment.
- No collateral required.
- Disbursement of funds will be done within 48hrs.